Do you have a sign in problem with your Microsoft account? If yes, maybe you have forgotten your account password and entering a wrong password.
Or maybe your account is under unauthentic access; i.e., somebody has hacked your account and changed the password. Here we have a genuine way by which you can recover your Microsoft account password. Here you can learn the steps of Hotmail password recovery.
How do I recover my Hotmail password on a mobile device?
• Open your home screen
• Click on the Outlook app icon
• Now you will have to enter your email address
• Go to the below the email address field and tap Add Account
• It will bring you to the password entry page
• Go to the bottom of the screen and click on the Forgot my password link
• You will get the chance to check the I forgot my password box
• It will be the top option on the page
• Click on Next at the bottom portion of the screen
• Now you need to click on the Enter the characters you see text box
• Type the characters of the code box here
• Click on Next icon
• Now you need to ensure an account recovery option
• Either you need to click on Email or Text
• You will see the Email option if you have not registered the backup phone number
• Click on I don’t have any of these and follow the on-screen instructions if you don’t find any option here
• Enter your full email address or last four digits of your phone number
• Go to the lower-right corner of the page and click on Send Code
• A six-digit recovery code will be sent to the provided option
• In the case of Email, you can retrieve the recovery code by opening the recovery email address and selecting the email from Microsoft account team
• In the case of Text, you can retrieve the recovery code by opening your phone’s Messages app and clicking on the text from Microsoft
• Click on Enter the code field and enter the recovery code
• You will now get the opportunity to enter a new password and confirm it
Have you done with the account recovery?
If you are unable to recover your account, we suggest you to dial Hotmail helpline number – the universal Hotmail Helpline Number. This number is deeply engaged in serving the account users by catering a wide range of services. No matter when you dial it, you are likely to get assisted. Clearing your browser history or signing in to your account from a different internet browser is the other thing you can do other than the Hotmail password reset.
Rejected Everywhere For A Merchant Account? We have a solution! Low – High-Risk Merchant Account Specialists. Unlimited Processing at 0%. No Contracts. No Shut Downs. No Set-Up & Application Fees. FREE Gateway Set-Up – Secured Transactions.
Open a New Merchant Account Here Now – OPEN MERCHANT ACCOUNT. PAYMENTS – PERFECTED.